JSSA has hosted gun shows in Klamath Falls for more than 30 years. We hold shows twice each year. Revenue from our shows supports the Bill Scholtes Klamath Sportsmans Park. Currently we hold our shows in the Hancock Center at the Klamath County Fairgrounds. We have 225 tables, each one 8 feet long, available for show vendors.
The building is well lighted and heated. A full service kitchen is manned by the Keno Lions Club. They offer a variety of snacks and complete meals during the shows. Proceeds from the food service go to fund a number of local charities.
Parking at the shows is free and it’s a short walk from the parking lot to the Event Center. A Christmas Craft show hosted by Quota International is held in another building on the fairgrounds on the same dates as our fall shows.
Please contact Jason with any questions 541-880-3870 or email link.
Click Here for a printable form for vendor registration and table reservations at the April 2015 show.
Gun Show Rules
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages or drugs permitted.
- Loaded firearms, except those in possession of Concealed Handgun Licensees are prohibited. All other firearms except those in display cases will be rendered inoperative by use of a plastic cable tie. Detachable magazines must be removed and emptied.
- No loose ammunition, except for unserviceable collector type, permitted.
- No black powder, explosive ordnance, destructive devices or parts designed to convert a semiautomatic firearm to full automatic fire permitted.
- Our shows are family events. No pornographic, racist, sexist obscene or other unsuitable items of any kind will be allowed at our show.
- All federal and state firearms laws must be obeyed by all show participants in accordance with Oregon Revised Statutes 166.438.
- Show Management reserves the right to remove any items deemed objectionable or unsuitable, without liability to or recourse by anyone.
- No refunds will be granted if space reservations are cancelled less than 15 days prior to the show.
- Exhibitors must provide top covers. No bare tables are allowed. Tables must be occupied until the show closes.
- Exhibitors are obligated to honestly and properly present merchandise. Reproductions, modified original or altered items must be so identified.
- The owner of each firearm or merchandise is personally responsible for his or her actions or the actions of any other person with respect to the firearms or merchandise in his or her possession. It is the owner’s responsibility to protect the show and its participants from unsafe or illegal acts of anyone handling the owner’s firearms or merchandise.
- Each exhibitor agrees that Show Management, its agents, employees, sponsors and security personnel are not responsible for any and all loss or damage, from any cause, suffered by any person or to any property in his or her possession. Further, exhibitors expressly release Show Management and the afore mentioned from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
- No raffles are permitted without prior application for approval delivered to the JSSA Secretary 60 days prior to the show date. Show Dates
Future Show Dates
- April 25 and 26, 2015
- December 5 and 6, 2015
- April 23 and 24, 2016
- December 3 and 4, 2016
- April 23 and 24, 2017
- December 9 and 10, 2017
Web Site Created and Maintained by JSSA, 2013 webmaster